Looking back the labor was painful, no doubt, but bearable. I progressed VERY fast. My water broke at a little past 9:30 and I started pushing at 11:50. He was born 15 minutes later.
We've had an exciting first week at home. Of course we were thrown immediately into him tee-teeing all over the place, poopy everywhere and laundry at least once a day, if not more. He's eating like a champ and learned he had hands 2 days ago. Now he doesn't want to be swaddled. He's already growing up. It feels like Christmas morning everyday I get up and get to see his smile. As Brett says, "its better than TV" and "I don't know what I've been doing my whole life. Why didn't we do this earlier!?"
He's working on a 3 hours schedule for the most part, but things are constantly changing as he figures out its not nearly as cold (or hot
He looks nothing like me, but I can say this, he has 3 things of mine: His cold natureness. His ability to fight sleeping bc he's afraid he's going to miss something. His high foot arches.
We want to thank EVERYONE for all your thoughts, prayers, gifts, food, flowers and most of all love. We are so blessed to know each of you and to share our Barron with you.
Here's a few pics since he arrived!

Looks just like Daddy Don
Our First Family Picture. Taken about 10 minutes after birth.

His first photo

All checked into Labor and Delivery

His going home outfit

Ashley and Mackenzie came from Nashville to meet the Master Barron.

Auntie Lauren came from Memphis!

Auntue Lizzie drove from Tampa


His First bath. He did NOT like it.



Coming home from the hospital. We bought a neckroll that clearly did not work out.

Leaving the hospital

Daddy's first day back at work





Identical spitting images of one another.




No comments:
Post a Comment